May 8, 2014
5 of our Favorite Clarksville Restaurants
If you’re new to the Clarksville, TN area, you may be wondering where the best restaurants are hidden. Well you’ve come to the right place! Clarksville is home to a growing number of quality restaurants – here are some of our favorites.
- Cloud 9 – Located in downtown Clarksville, Cloud 9 recently opened their doors to the public. Featuring a cozy atmosphere, a varied (and delicious!) menu and a nice selection of drinks, Cloud 9 is the perfect place for a romantic dinner for two, or a evening meal with friends. Cloud 9 also regularly hosts entertaining and popular events such as their romantic Valentine’s Day dinner and the “Lady in Red” night. And if you’re lucky enough to work within two blocks of Franklin Street, they’ll deliver your lunch order for free!
Location: 136 Franklin Street, Clarksville TN.
- Silke’s Old World Breads Bakery and Cafe – For a more casual dining experience, check out Silke’s Old World Breads Bakery and Cafe. Voted “Best Bakery” and “Best German Restaurant” in Clarksville, their fresh, made from scratch breads and pastries give you an authentic taste of Germany. With a separate play area for kids, a new fresh and lean menu and some of the most delicious sandwiches in Clarksville, Silke’s is the perfect place to grab a tasty lunch. They also have vegan and vegetarian options.
Location: 1214 College Street, Clarksville TN.
- Kohana Japanese Restaurant – If sushi is more your style, then don’t miss Kohana Japanese Restaurant. Kohana features a large menu, modern and chic décor and some of the freshest, tastiest sushi in Clarksville.
Location: 120 Corporate Drive, Clarksville TN
- Chi-Town Hotdogs – A hidden gem in Clarksville, Chi-town Hotdogs is a definite favorite here at Millan Enterprises – many a Friday lunch has been ordered from here. The best place in town to get an authentic, Chicago style hot dog but be warned – hotdog addiction is a real possibility!
Location: 1057 S Riverside Drive, Clarksville TN
- Canyon Road Steakhouse and Beer Garden – Conveniently located on Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Canyon Road Steakhouse is the perfect place to satisfy your inner caveman – their range of steaks can’t be beat! But if salads are what float your boat, Canyon Road’s menu features a variety of garden fresh salads, all served with fresh artisan bread. Oh, and make sure you order a side of Parmesan Truffle fries – you won’t regret it!
Location: 1525 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville TN