Welcome to Clarksville and “Middle Tennessee.” We are happy that you are here. We are specialists at finding apartments for rent in the area.
Save this link to Things to Do in the area and once you get settled, go see all the great things that Clarksville has to offer.
Here are a few things you will want to know about your new community:
- Clarksville is the county seat of Montgomery County and the fifth-largest city in the state behind Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga, respectively.
- We are home to Austin Peay University, Daymar Institute, North Central Institute, Queen City College and Miller-Motte Technical College
- The average temperature in July is low of 70 and high of 90. In January the low is 27 and high is 46. Click here for more details.
- We are about an hour from Nashville, the country music capital and a great day trip
- Check out this link for lots of interesting day trips and other things to do in the area. Dunbar Cave State Park is less than ten minutes from downtown and has rich history you can check here before you go.
- Clarksville was founded in 1779 by James Robertson and officially recognized as a town in 1794. There has been a close interdependence with the Federal Government and military since the very beginning due to settlement provisions resulting from the Revolutionary War.
- The current population is about 130,000 and has been growing steadily since the beginning.
- A tornado leveled the downtown area in 1999 and the flood of 2010 had a devastating effect on many businesses in the area but the downtown area has been totally rebuilt and ready for the future.
Through it all, we remain a vibrant, upbeat community and we look forward to showing you around. Contact us and we will find the right apartment for you.