Millan Enterprises, LLC. is a rapidly growing, privately owned real estate investment company that manages a diverse portfolio of commercial, residential, and multifamily housing. Our company is truly invested in the quality and
We are currently looking for talented men and women for these positions:
Millan Enterprises LLC is a rapidly growing, privately owned real estate investment company that manages a diverse portfolio of commercial, residential, and multifamily properties. Our company is truly invested in the quality of work that we produce, along with the individuals who are responsible for producing that work. We are passionate about developing people, properties, and our community, and that’s what makes Millan Enterprises such a successful company. We thrive off of the opportunity to work together in order accomplish amazing things on a daily basis.
We are looking to hire a videographer who can join our team immediately. This position entails storyboarding, scripting, scheduling, filming, and editing videos for our websites, social media platforms, and YouTube channel. Initially, you will work from a list of video needs the company has already identified, but within 90 days you will be expected to generate and execute content based on your understanding of the company and our goals. You will be able to work directly with our marketing team in order to generate ideas for content.
You must have a great understanding of composition, along with a creative eye and vision for storytelling.
- Brainstorm, script, and film high-quality video content with a focus on creating engaging videos for marketing, social media, and the Millan website
- Perform post-production work, such as editing, motion graphics, color correction and audio adjustments ensuring the film retains the mood, style, and delivery as specified
- Provide assistance with website and social media marketing to ensure the company and our properties are presented in a professional and enticing manner at all times
- You must enjoy working with all types of people and be able to take constructive feedback and make adjustments
- You must have the ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- You must have knowledge of creating SEO-friendly web content using a combination of creative video strategies and data-driven techniques
- You must have a comprehensive knowledge of photography, lenses, lighting and video equipment, troubleshooting and maintenance
- You must have excellent computer skills
- You must be able to manage multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and meet all deadlines
- You must be knowledgeable about how to distribute video via YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, website, etc.
- Experience in real estate videography/photography is preferred but not required
Equipment will be provided. The candidate should have a portfolio or be able to provide samples of work in order to apply. Salary based on experience.
If interested, you may apply by emailing your resume and portfolio to Christina at email@example.com.
Skilled Construction Positions
Hiring individuals who specialize in any of the following fields:
- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical
- Framing, Painting, Flooring and Tile
- Residential Maintenance Technician or Handyman
Minimum of 5 years experience in the specified field.
Full-time position with pay based on experience/licenses.