Millan Enterprises, LLC. is a rapidly growing, privately owned real estate investment company that manages a diverse portfolio of commercial, residential, and multifamily housing. Our company is truly invested in the quality and
We are currently looking for talented men and women for these positions:
Skilled Construction Positions
Hiring individuals who specialize in any of the following fields:
- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical
- Framing, Painting, Flooring and Tile
- Residential Maintenance Technician or Handyman
Minimum of 5 years experience in the specified field.
Full-time position with pay based on experience/licenses.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, detail-oriented person to join our team of talented individuals as a Leasing Professional! The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills, a positive attitude, and an energetic personality. This person will serve as the first point of contact for our property management office and must demonstrate a professional image to our prospects, clients, customers, and vendors at all times. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Greet all prospects, customers, and vendors in a professional and courteous manner
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct messages using a multi-line phone system
- Understand and explain property income qualifications to prospects
- Conduct showings of available properties, describing rental rates and amenities
- Prepare paperwork, applications, and lease contracts as required
- Coordinate resident requests with the appropriate Property Manager
- Provide assistance to current residents and customers
- Sort incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail
- Handle resident issues and enter maintenance requests
- Accept and process deposits, rental payments, and other funds
- Conduct pre-move in inspections
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain current resident files, complete daily filing
- Report to the Leasing Manager and seek counsel when necessary
Requirements to Apply: Previous experience in customer service, hospitality, or administrative work is mandatory in order for candidate to be considered. Experience in a real estate or property management office is preferred, but not required. All of our team members share common strengths: emotional intelligence, superior interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must demonstrate high levels of professionalism, integrity, and pride in their work. This position requires thorough attention to detail and well established time-management skills. Initiative and self-discipline to convert any experienced downtime into productive time for business operations is expected. Excellent verbal/written communication skills are imperative to this position. Rent Manager is the computer-based system that is used for all data entry and record keeping. Experience with this system is not required but would be considered an asset.
Compensation based on experience. There is unlimited potential for growth within the company.
Please send resume and cover letter to christina@millanenterprises. com.
We are looking to employ someone with knowledge in marketing and social media. You should possess fantastic communication skills with a great eye for detail. This job will require not only setting and advising on strategy, but all the content creation, design of social media posts, advertising, and website editing.
To ensure success, this person should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills. Top candidates will be fantastic at setting goals and strategy based on the different target audiences Millan Enterprises works with. Real estate or construction knowledge is a plus, but not necessary.
- Create dynamic and engaging marketing strategies for Millan Enterprises.
- Design and edit content for advertising. To include social media, print, video, mail, and website.
- Photograph and video properties and job sites.
- Coordinate marketing strategy with the leasing department and handle posting and distribution of available properties on media platforms.
- Maintain, update, and edit website and social media accounts.
- Create best practice policies for social media.
- Create and edit printed marketing material.
- Provide reports and strategy to maximize Google Ad Words and SEO.
- All social media accounts (Instagram and Facebook)
- SEO and Google Ad Words
- Marketing advertisements
- Printed material
- Communication strategies
- Other duties and jobs as assigned.
Degree not required, but preference for degree in Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Communication or similar field.
Knowledge & Experience
- 1+ year of professional work in social media content and management (college or internship experience may count).
- 1+ year of experience in WordPress. (college or internship experience may count).
- In depth knowledge of SEO and Google Ad Words.
- Ability to use design software to include but not limited to Canva and Adobe products.
- Basic photography and videography experience.
- Experience in real estate or construction is a plus.
Skills & Abilities
- Social media strategy
- Marketing/advertising strategy
- Content creation and design
- WordPress operation or similar skill
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent time management skills