Millan Enterprises, LLC. is a rapidly growing, privately owned real estate investment company that manages a diverse portfolio of commercial, residential, and multifamily housing. Our company is truly invested in the quality and
We are currently looking for talented men and women for these positions:
Skilled Construction Positions
Hiring individuals who specialize in any of the following fields:
- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical
- Framing, Painting, Flooring and Tile
- Residential Maintenance Technician or Handyman
Minimum of 5 years experience in the specified field.
Full-time position with pay based on experience/licenses.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, detail-oriented person to join our team of talented individuals as a Leasing Professional! The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills, a positive attitude, and an energetic personality. This person will serve as the first point of contact for our property management office and must demonstrate a professional image to our prospects, clients, customers, and vendors at all times. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Greet all prospects, customers, and vendors in a professional and courteous manner
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct messages using a multi-line phone system
- Understand and explain property income qualifications to prospects
- Conduct showings of available properties, describing rental rates and amenities
- Prepare paperwork, applications, and lease contracts as required
- Coordinate resident requests with the appropriate Property Manager
- Provide assistance to current residents and customers
- Sort incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail
- Handle resident issues and enter maintenance requests
- Accept and process deposits, rental payments, and other funds
- Conduct pre-move in inspections
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain current resident files, complete daily filing
- Report to the Leasing Manager and seek counsel when necessary
Requirements to Apply: Previous experience in customer service, hospitality, or administrative work is mandatory in order for candidate to be considered. Experience in a real estate or property management office is preferred, but not required. All of our team members share common strengths: emotional intelligence, superior interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must demonstrate high levels of professionalism, integrity, and pride in their work. This position requires thorough attention to detail and well established time-management skills. Initiative and self-discipline to convert any experienced downtime into productive time for business operations is expected. Excellent verbal/written communication skills are imperative to this position. Rent Manager is the computer-based system that is used for all data entry and record keeping. Experience with this system is not required but would be considered an asset.
Compensation based on experience. There is unlimited potential for growth within the company.
Please send resume and cover letter to christina@millanenterprises. com.
Social Media Coordinator/Assistant
The Social Media Coordinator is an important member of Millan Enterprises’ marketing team. The position plays an integral role in implementing social media strategies, growing Millan Enterprises’ social media channels, and building engagement with community members and businesses.
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with previous experience in growing social media audiences and brand awareness. In addition, the ideal candidate must possess a solid understanding of emerging digital marketing trends and social media best practices, strong graphic design, editing, and photography skills, and the ability to manage several projects at one time.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Create engaging graphics, text, and image content that matches the Millan Enterprises brand.
- Implement weekly and monthly social calendars as directed by the Communications Specialist.
- Execute design, creation, approval, and scheduling of social media accounts. Including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Coordinate with the Communications Specialist and leasing department to handle the posting and distribution of available properties on media platforms.
- Participate and brainstorm ideas across departments to cultivate social-first campaigns tied to content priorities.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective tenants and digital engagement.
- Facilitate online conversations with community members and businesses.
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Drive high-quality traffic to our website and organically grow our social media presence and following.
Research and Analytics
- Discover and compile interesting and relevant third-party content such as blog posts, breaking news, photo coverage, and videos.
- Research audience preferences, current trends, and new ideas based on new platform features.
- Regular attendance.
- Work closely with team members at all levels across the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year of professional work in social media content and management (college or internship experience may count).
- 1+ year of experience in digital and graphic design.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms.
- Ability to use design software to include but not limited to Canva and Adobe products.
- Basic photography experience.
- Experience in real estate or construction is a plus.
Please send resume and cover letter to olivia.morton@millanenterprises. com.