Millan Enterprises, LLC. is a rapidly growing, privately owned real estate investment company that manages a diverse portfolio of commercial, residential, and multifamily housing. Our company is truly invested in the quality and
We are currently looking for talented men and women for these positions:
Leasing Professional / Community Manager
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, detail-oriented person to join our team of talented individuals as a Leasing Professional! The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills, a positive attitude, and an energetic personality. This person will serve as the first point of contact for our property management office and must demonstrate a professional image to our prospects, clients, customers, and vendors at all times. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Greet all prospects, customers, and vendors in a professional and courteous manner
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct messages using a multi-line phone system
- Understand and explain property income qualifications to prospects
- Conduct showings of available properties, describing rental rates and amenities
- Prepare paperwork, applications, and lease contracts as required
- Coordinate resident requests with the appropriate Property Manager
- Provide assistance to current residents and customers
- Sort incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail
- Handle resident issues and enter maintenance requests
- Accept and process deposits, rental payments, and other funds
- Conduct pre-move in inspections
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain current resident files, complete daily filing
- Report to the Leasing Manager and seek counsel when necessary
Requirements to Apply: Previous experience in customer service, hospitality, or administrative work is mandatory in order for candidate to be considered. Experience in a real estate or property management office is preferred, but not required. All of our team members share common strengths: emotional intelligence, superior interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must demonstrate high levels of professionalism, integrity, and pride in their work. This position requires thorough attention to detail and well established time-management skills. Initiative and self-discipline to convert any experienced downtime into productive time for business operations is expected. Excellent verbal/written communication skills are imperative to this position. Rent Manager is the computer-based system that is used for all data entry and record keeping. Experience with this system is not required but would be considered an asset.
Compensation will start $10.00-$12.00/hour based on experience. There is unlimited potential for growth within the company.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skilled Construction Positions
Hiring individuals who specialize in any of the following fields:
- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical
- Framing, Painting, Flooring and Tile
- Residential Maintenance Technician or Handyman
Minimum of 5 years experience in the specified field.
Full-time position with pay based on experience/licenses.