Millan Enterprises, LLC. is a world-class real estate firm with strategic locations in New York, California, Illinois, and Tennessee.
Through the company’s extensive portfolio of over 500 properties, Millan Enterprises provides residential and commercial tenants with a wide variety of leasable spaces at price points that accommodate all budgets.
In addition, for homeowners, commercial property owners, financial institutions, institutional investors, and private lenders, Millan Enterprises offers a set of highly specialized services aimed at evaluating, revitalizing, and selling real-estate. These services draw from the company’s thirteen-year track-record of purchasing, stabilizing, reviving, managing, marketing, and disposing of distressed real-estate successfully.
Millan Enterprises’ REO Division offers a variety of services aimed at evaluating, revitalizing, and selling REO properties.
We understand the unique needs that FDIC Banks and Asset Managers have in today’s economic climate, and we have accumulated a track-record of satisfying those needs by maximizing the value of REO properties and disposing of them in a timely and professional manner.
Our clients include major financial institutions, high-profile institutional investors, and private lenders across the United States, who rely on the REO strategies we have developed through decades of dealing with distressed assets.
Millan Enterprises’ REO Assessment team has been working with clients to evaluate REO Properties since 1995.
We have extensive experience working with residential, commercial, multi-family, and mixed-use REO properties, and our team draws from that experience to deliver accurate valuations, thorough inspections, and comprehensive reporting.
With brokers and asset managers based throughout the United States, we are fully equipped to provide rapid evaluation services on-demand, throughout the Country.
- Occupancy Inspections
- Property Valuations (Broker Price Opinion (BPO) and Appraisal)
- Documenting Property Condition (Written & Photograph Reports)
- Preparation of Current Rental Market Survey to Determine Market Rent
Millan Enterprises’ REO Management team specializes in recovering, securing, cleaning, and preserving assets on behalf of our clients.
We have extensive experience revitalizing commercial, residential, multi-family, and mixed-use properties, and we are fully equipped to handle revitalization projects of all scopes.
- Cash for Keys
- Eviction Management
- Trash Removal, Debris Removal and Landscaping
- Property Preservation
- Property Repairs
- Monthly Reporting
- Posting Notices Informing Tenants of Their Rights
- Conducting Safety and Habitability Inspections
- Cleaning, Securing and Locking Property at Time of Taking Possession
- Research and Mitigation of Fines and Violations with Municipalities and Condominiums or Property Owners Associations
- Regular Upkeep and Management
- Construction and Rehab Supervision Services
- Receivership Management
- Emergency Stabilization
- Deferred Maintenance Operations
- Work Order System
- Property Management
- Life Safety Issues Addressed (Smoke detectors, hazard remediation, fire extinguishers, etc.)
Millan Enterprises’ REO Disposition team works with clients to help them sell their real-estate rapidly and at maximum value.
Through our network of individual and institutional REO investors, we can help our clients qualify and secure hard-money offers from buyers quickly.
- Title / Closing Services
- Negotiation and Sale of Property
- Leasing Services
- Implementation of Marketing Strategy (Market Analysis & Marketing Services)
If you are interested in learning more about the REO services Millan Enterprises offers, please contact our office at (931) 538-6049.