Move Out Procedure
Millan Enterprises follows a strict move out procedure for all property rentals. Instructions for your move out procedure will be provided after your written 30-day notice has been completed.
- All account balances must be paid in full prior to your move out date.
- All carpet must be professionally cleaned and a receipt must be provided prior to the move out.
- Utilities must remain active in your name until your 30-day notice has been completed and you have turned in the keys.
- Rent will be charged every day until all keys are turned in to the office.
- All light bulbs, smoke detector batteries and thermostat batteries must be properly installed and in working condition.
- The air filter(s) must have been changed regularly and a new filter is present.
- All belongings are removed from the interior and exterior of the unit.
- If a member of the United States Armed Forces on active duty, please provide your PCS or Deployment Orders.